Wednesday 8 February 2012

New beginnings

So my lovely chum and ex-flatmate Ellie came to visit today in order to interview for a job, which she has been offered! Very excited, as it means she'll be moving back to Newcastle - huzzah! We went for anticipatory lunch...


At this really cute place just round the corner called "Teasy does it" - their credit crunch menu is awesome, they do cup o soup and sandwich for £3 and egg with toast soldiers for £1.50! I think I know where I'll be going over the next few months...

Then when the job was actually offered we had celebratory red velvet whoopie pies - first time I've ever tried making them... they turned out pretty well but a bit giant!
So congrats again to Ellie for interviewing so well and getting an awesome-sounding job :)

Also, check out her very excellent comic which features yours truly at some points!

No comments:

Post a Comment