Thursday 5 April 2012

Update

I've been off the radar for a while, as I lost my camera battery charger. Oh no! I didn't want to become one of those massive-chunks-of-text-with-no-pictures blog (not because those are bad, but because I don't have enough interesting things to say), so I've been (shamefully) not blogging at all. Boo!
Having realized that I would much rather do a few blog posts with no pictures to keep the momentum going rather than stopping altogether, I will redouble my search attempt for the charger, but also keep blogging at the same time.
 Recently I have:
  • Been to Ireland for a singing festival
  • Attended a funeral (my first ever)
  • Started 2 essays
  • Thrown a meze-themed dinner party
  • Bought some pretty beauty products 
  • set a tea-towel on fire
  • made 4 cakes
  • worked out a new steel pan arrangement
  • cleaned my room
Over the next week I intend to:
  • Go up to Gourock to visit Will's big brother Louis
  • Finish 2 essays
  • Go to a picnic 
  • Make some hot-cross buns
  • Perform in a steel pan concert
  • Learn three new songs
  • Attend a sausage and ale festival
So those are my plans for the Easter holidays, what are you planning?  

No comments:

Post a Comment