Wednesday 18 November 2009

Orange/Pink?

Sadly, I have already been forced to cheat in my rainbow week theme as I came up against a glaring issue - I own no orange clothing of any sort. Not even Jewellry. So I decided to have pink as my replacement orange - as although it isn't technically one of the 7 rainbow colours, its pretty important too! So here is today's offering:
Top: Next
Cardigan: H&M
Trousers: Monsoon
Hairband: Accessorize


Today I was at work for most of the day (I have two jobs, one in a bar and one in a shop called Hotel Chocolat) and then in the evening I went to a music quiz at a pub called the Tanner. It was a fun night, but sadly I wasn't very good at a lot of the questions - most of the music played was released before I was born! The prizes went to the teams that came first and second last - and amazingly, we finished second last! We all left with an extra pound - what a great prize :)

No comments:

Post a Comment