Sunday 25 December 2011

Merry Christmas



Most lovely day today! First time ever cooking Christmas dinner so was a little bit nervous about it, but it was an absolute triumph! On our lovely menu we had:
  • Roast Duck
  • Cherry-glazed ham
  • Roasties
  • Maple-roast nips and carrots
  • sprouts with chestnuts and bacon
  • peas and cream
  • pigs in blankets
  • bread sauce







Other awesome parts of the day included getting some wonderful presents from my honey - a beautiful sheepskin rug, pretty underwear (hurrah for wonderbra!)
Delicious Chocolates
Assorted Gins :)

"We will rule over all this land and we will call it... this land"

Yay presents! So many lovely things *glee*

Me trying on the Christmas stockings... not a great fit for actual feet

Us with our swag

My favourite Christmas ornament

Christmas nails - pretty pretty silver



Fab magnets my Dad got me
Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night - I'm snuggling up with my sweetie with a slab of Christmas Cake, three kinds of chutney and the Gavin and Stacey Box set. Sleep tight!

No comments:

Post a Comment