Sunday 1 January 2012

New year's resolutions

Happy new year! While not hoping to take on too much, I have decided to make a resolution for every part of my life - family, friendships, love, money, health and career/education. Talking about this with my friend Anna, she pointed out that it was very much like a horoscope... doh. But anyway, here are my resolutions for 2012...
  • Family - make more effort to see my parents and brother
  • Friendships - visit and keep in touch! It's pretty similar to my family resolution but I feel as though I need to keep links with the people I care about
  • Love - keep appreciating my honey and letting him know how much I do
  • Money - save 10% of my salary every month
  • Health - lose a pound a week over the year = 52lb over the year
  • Education - achieve a 2:1 overall for the academic year
So those are the plans! Looking forward to the year of much improved life, health and happiness

No comments:

Post a Comment