Friday 7 September 2012

Stag weekend

All the boys have gone away for a friend's stag do this weekend and I have the place to myself! I actually couldn't be more excited - I'm intending to spend the whole time lounging about matching underwear and nighties etc, like Dita von Teese's protegee; drinking everything out of a champagne flute and having immaculate makeup at all times.

 She is all kinds of amazing - I bought her book Burlesque and the art of the teese/Fetish and the art of the teese a few years ago, and it completely amazed me. Part autobiography, part history of the burlesque industry, part coffee-table book complete with the most beautiful photographs - she's a real inspiration.
There is something quite delicious in having the house all to myself, although a lot of the things that I'm planning to do are things that I could easily do while they're here - so why put them off? Having a bit of space to think and breathe can certainly be helpful though.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment