Friday 17 August 2012

In which Rosie goes to the pub and has a spiffy time

I had a pretty lovely birthday this year - check out my birthday pizza! And it's Domino's as well - no expense spared!

We went for a picnic, then to the beach after visiting my friend Gareth's chocolate shop in Tynemouth - he does the most amazing ice creams these days - the hazelnut praline was heavenly...
 Gareth was in, so he took us upstairs to view his chocolate-room, including his amazing drawer full of decorations! It was pretty awesome. I did a bit of frolicking in the sea afterwards...
 Looking a bit sunburnt there! 
It did start raining shortly after that, so I made my merry way home and headed pubwards in the evening. It was such a fab day and people are so generous - below are two of my favourite presents:
A record player from Will's Grandma, care of his parents - thanks guys!
  A great book about outdoor swimming - something I'm hoping to try out more - from my awesome big brother Dan

Massive thanks to everyone who made it a lovely lovely day!

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment