Friday 13 April 2012

Easter fun

Will and I just returned from a few days in Gourock, visiting Will's big bro Louis and his lovely girlfriend Sarah. I love going anywhere even vaguely travel-y with Will (i.e. coming home on the train) because it feels like we're on such an adventure! During the week we went to Nardinis - the most amazing cafe/ice cream parlor which serves such delights as the "hot fudge volcano" and the "hot fudge nutty-nut" (which is the best name for a sundae I've ever heard), and has a live pianist who plays jazz standards! All the interiors are beautifully art deco as well, I wish I'd managed to get some pictures, but the search for the lost camera charger continues...

Other than that, we played lots of board games, Louis taught us how to make fresh pasta, we went for a wander around Glasgow and got the train home yesterday. Now for lots of Uni work over the weekend... sigh. 

No comments:

Post a Comment