Thursday 5 July 2012

Favourite things: Hannah

Hey all! Time for another favourite things post, this time from Hannah of Elendilkitten

Age: 22.
Occupation: Aspiring.

Book:
 Do I have to pick one? I love all my books. Terry Pratchett is my favourite
author. I love the Wee Free Men/Tiffany Aching series. I also adore Neil Gaiman.
Bought myself a few of his books a while ago and fell in love, now doing my best to get
the rest, as well as his Sandman comics. It's hard to decide! Um...Okay, so taking out
the series of books that I adore, my favourite stand-alone book is probably Perfume,
by Patrick Suskind.
Film: 
Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street. It has Johnny Depp and Alan
Rickman singing a duet. There are cute tenors and crazy sopranos and blood and guts
and knives and corsets and people pies. It is the best film.

Breakfast:
 Porridge with brown sugar.
I would eat it every day but I can't always be bothered to cook in the mornings and
it's too hot in summer to have porridge, but it's so tasty.

Song/Artist:
 While My Guitar Gently Weeps/Beatles
My favourite music tends to change with my mood, but you can never go wrong with the Beatles

Drink:
 Apple and mango juice is all of the tastyness
in hot weather. Hot chocolate in cold weather. Baileys whenever.

Internet time-waster:
 Webcomics and fanfic. I follow about
10 different comics, and keep finding more via SU
I only follow a few pairings in fanfic so it can be hard to find decent stories.

Piece of clothing:
 Hoodies when I want to feel snuggly. My hand-made
flowery dress when I want to feel pretty.

Board Game:
 My Ankh-Morpork game! I've only played it once, but it's
brilliant

Sleeping Position:
 In a bed. I fail at sleep. Snuggled with my JontyKitten
is always the best.

Your best things in life:
 Books, friends, strawberries, chocolate and thunderstorms.
All at the same time would be amazing, snuggled up with a room full of friends,
eating strawberries and chocolate and listening to the storm rage outside. Discussing
books and listening to chillaxed music and generally having a lovely time.

No comments:

Post a Comment